Toronto Tower at Pier 27 | 114.9m | 35s | Cityzen | a—A

May 18th

IMG_2527 copy.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2527 copy.jpg
    IMG_2527 copy.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 563
Different perspective indeed. I haven't been by for a few weeks. I'm sure the rain has slowed them down but I wonder how close they are to beginning the concrete work.

That’s a nice sized strip to build a respectable public space for the foot of Yonge Street. Great landswap with Cityzen. I’d like to see a wide pier continue out into the lake to allow a view of the city and effectively double the size of this lot and make it a prominent spot for outdoor events on the waterfront.

They usually install the drainage etc and then dig the pit(s) for the crane foundation(s). The cranes usually go up once most of the lowest floor is ready for concrete. Patience, my friend, patience.

Thanks for your reply. I'm a total noob at this but am very eager to learn :)

This may have been discussed in a different thread, but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere...

Will there be 2 additional buildings east of the tower? those were called 'Building A' and 'Building F' in the original plans.
I noticed that some pictures have them and some don't.

The hole is setback too far to get any real close shots unless you have access from the surrounding bulding.

What shots I got on July 5th are the best I could get from the street, but not much left to removed other than the north east corner.
35930546676_420c0a00d5_k.jpg

35930549816_622a0f32bf_k.jpg

35131928094_380e8b0509_k.jpg

Back