Toronto Time and Space Condos | 101.8m | 29s | Pemberton | Wallman Architects

C’mon guys! An opinion is an opinion, neither right or wrong. To each his own. There’s too much “You are nuts! I”m the only one who is the authority on architecture here” comments on this website. Sometimes I get the feeling there are a lot of wanna-be architects or ones from competing firms who didn’t get the job making the criticisms.
Or there are a lot of passionate fans of this city who only want the best and aren't afraid to call out the worst.

C’mon guys! An opinion is an opinion, neither right or wrong. To each his own. There’s too much “You are nuts! I”m the only one who is the authority on architecture here” comments on this website. Sometimes I get the feeling there are a lot of wanna-be architects or ones from competing firms who didn’t get the job making the criticisms.
Sure...if you want to adjust the /tinfoil to add shadowy motives in your assessment. The simpler explanation is that some don't like what they see in the way of new buildings...only then to realize they have to look at it for the rest of their lives. /shrug

Trueeeeeeeeeee!

Agreed. Some of the posts are getting close to bullying. We've heard some opinions over and over again and it's getting tiresome.

Agreed. Some of the posts are getting close to bullying. We've heard some opinions over and over again and it's getting tiresome.
There's a /report feature under every comment to the left if you feel there are those that are stepping out of bounds over this.

Anecdotally though, I haven't really seen any of this here on this thread...then again that may be due to the efficiency of the moderation. As this site doesn't generally do 4chan.

I'll admit to saying over and over again that no matter what I think about how the buildings will look, I'm happy that 1600 more families will be able to live in the neighbourhood in the next year or two. I will never stop saying it!
It maybe the only thing that's agreed upon here. :)

Reactions: UD2
Name 5 reasons that this building is worse than King West at Liberty Village that is unrelated to height or the fact that “you don’t want it to be there”.

Yeah I don't really get either. I think it actually looks pretty good, while other members will tell you it's low class because of the materials and things of that nature. 🤔

94E9864A-63FB-4A4F-BD8F-4E825CC5D3F4.jpeg

Back