Toronto Theatre Park | 156.96m | 47s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

That's ridiculous. Why should a home-owner not be allowed to build a sunroom on his property? Especially at the back of the house, where it is not on public display?

Not to get off topic, but if you had neighbours on either side of you extending their homes back into their lots 10 feet - wouldn't that leave your view feeling like a cave?

Not to get off topic, but if you had neighbours on either side of you extending their homes back into their lots 10 feet - wouldn't that leave your view feeling like a cave?

Hahaha, thats exactly what the home owner next door said of this one storey glass structure.....he also said that it would block his view from looking across to the rest of the neighbourhood,
thats a no no, because it's no ones buisness to be looking across some other land owners airspace, shadowing wasnt an issue since it was 12ft. high and north of his premises
This BS cost me an extra 3 grand, but i had no problem getting approval fom the OMB, so yes the OMB is there to be fair to both parties

Last edited by a moderator:
from yesterday
DSCF5626.jpg

DSCF5623.jpg

DSCF5624.jpg

Hahaha, thats exactly what the home owner next door said of this one storey glass structure.....he also said that it would block his view from looking across to the rest of the neighbourhood,
thats a no no, because its no ones buisness to be looking across some other land owners airspace

ok, you are crazy.

It is self-evidently crazy - the impilcation that our eyes only have 'a right' to look over or through our own property or air space. If so, we wouldn't need any zoning laws of any kind.

In fact heritage preservation would be non-sensical since it's no one business aside from the owners. Most of the discussion on this site would be moot - developers woiuld simply say "hey mind your own business, and stop looking through or into or over my air space..."

Not RCMI, but then again this bldgs. floorplate is half the size

I dont think the floorplate means much here. RCMI is moving slowly because the crane can barely move between the neighbouring highrises. When i was at Theatre Park today, the crane was towering above the site and looked like it had more than enough room to get work done.

Back