Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

A clear case of baseless discrimination. What's suspicious about this?

snake7a.jpg
You sure they weren't just concerned? You look a bit too cold-blooded to be wondering around outdoors at this time of year.

It's also a little off the beaten path, which I'm sure has been mentioned here already.

It's south of the King/Queen shopping corridors and west of the Yonge/Bay shopping scene.

Not really a shopping area, but maybe that will change.

That Indigo was really impressive.
It is close to Stackt Market, too. I could totally spend a few hours in the area as it is now, but with the other new buildings going in as others have mentioned, I could see it becoming a new hub and/or retail destination.

So I was down here hoping to get into Lulu but it isn’t opening until tonight and that is too close to my bedtime! Lol Also I saw someone coming out of the Mandy’s location and found out it is opening the first week of February.

IMG_6200.jpeg

Last edited:
Went to Lulu Bar this morning. Have never seen so many pedestrians on Wellington West! The bartenders on the second floor are super helpful and aware of UT. Had a good gossip with my nosh. Found out many of their customers are from the building above so the mixed use idea is working. One of them said this complex is like an extension of Liberty Village which I found intriguing as a clue as to who is gravitating here. Taken 21 January.

IMG_6280.jpeg
IMG_6281.jpeg
IMG_6282.jpeg
IMG_6283.jpeg
IMG_6286.jpeg
IMG_6287.jpeg
IMG_6288.jpeg
IMG_6289.jpeg
IMG_6284.jpeg
IMG_6285.jpeg
IMG_6290.jpeg

Last edited:
Went to Lulu Bar this morning. Have never seen so many pedestrians on Wellington West! The bartenders on the second floor are super helpful and aware of UT. Had a good gossip with my nosh. Found out many of their customers are from the building above so the mixed use idea is working. One of them said this complex is like an extension of Liberty Village which I found intriguing as a clue as to who is gravitating here. Taken 21 January.

View attachment 534421View attachment 534422View attachment 534423View attachment 534424View attachment 534425View attachment 534426View attachment 534427View attachment 534428View attachment 534429View attachment 534430View attachment 534431
Wow it's busier than I thought for something that has opened for 2 days!

Back