Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

new promo signage at the corner of front spadina, they also say all the other retail stores also opening in "2023"
the wellington market isnt opening till november i guess
20230509_181935.jpg

...my stomach might not wait until November though. >.<

Edit/Update: Then the prices might sour my appetite from below...so I can wait now. Indefinitely, like. /sigh

Last edited:
This is good as the offerings on King West for food are either $100 per person or a coffee and muffin with not a lot in between.

A cappuccino and an iced latte at De Mello were $14.30 on Saturday. I've basically stopped getting coffee at any independent purveyors in the last couple of years.

Shouldn't be a penny over $13.54 and then only if they have excessive sizes (and that's what you ordered)

For further clarification, a cappuccino has a proper size, and it is 5oz in a 6oz cup. Anything more is gratuitous.

Quick one from the bridge to/from City Place.
View attachment 475985
Off topic but it's surprising that the Sherwin Williams paint is still there. I understand that it's a small space so it would be tough to knock down and replace with something but still, it has managed to stay there with all the big developments going on around it.

Last edited:
Fun fact, traditional cappuccino served in Italy and classic Italian bars are in 150ml/5 oz cups (aka competition cappuccino); equal parts espresso shot, milk and foam. I love traditional cappuccinos but most places do not know how to make the classic version and always use far too much milk. Nowadays I just order cortados as it's as close to how I would want a drink with milk that is like a classic cappuccino where the coffee is more prominent.

Back