Toronto The Uptown Residences | ?m | 48s | Pemberton | Burka

I saw people moving in. MLS is showing units for sale (with one showing the actual interior instead of a drawing). The lobby has a guard already and it is also fully furnished if you happen to stroll through inside.

I saw people moving in. MLS is showing units for sale (with one showing the actual interior instead of a drawing). The lobby has a guard already and it is also fully furnished if you happen to stroll through inside.

Interiors are pretty disappointing. Crystal Blu's much nicer.

Interiors are pretty disappointing. Crystal Blu's much nicer.

They are, yes. This has gotta be the biggest project flop (for it's size) in the City. What a shame. It could have turned out like West Harbour City had it been done proper/not so budget.

I think this is the MLS link you're referring to... http://www.realtor.ca/propertyDetails.aspx?propertyId=10886063&PidKey=-114829727

`
uptownite.jpg

be nice looking if they could have some spot lights shooting up the sides of the building. Empire State style.

Have they put any lighting fixtures or any sort of additional detailing at street level? The podium looked a bit bare and even a little shoddy earlier on in the summer. For neo decco-style shlock it is suprisingly stark in the detailing.

Back