Toronto The Uptown Residences | ?m | 48s | Pemberton | Burka

Morning glory at Yonge & Bloor:

DSCN5913_2.jpg

DSCN5912_2.jpg

DSCN5915_2.jpg

DSCN5914_2.jpg

^^ I'm pretty sure it's just the mechanicals now, which is the equivalent of about 2 or 3 more floors. Will be slightly shorter than Manulife.

Boy is Uptown hot right now!!! Uptown is in the leagues for epicness as Manulife is! Just so close to it, yet it will be 9 FEET SHORTER!!!! why couldn't they have added an antenna or Yao Ming to stand on top of it!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrr :mad:

Brilliant photos guys! :D cladding progress seems to have slowed a bit :(

I absolutely love how all these 3 skyscrapers look together! Just super insane density there! I wish more were like them cause its super New York like to have tall skyscrapers just next-door! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Great shots !

It is what it is. It is the same as the "model" displayed in their sales office. Relative to the other condos...I would say this is just average with pluses and minuses.

I luv this building....the massing is so 1929 WALL ST.... Its so magestic, and the setbacks really accentuate it's height.
Some people say the cladding is horrible, and up close that may be, but by no means will an out of towner think of this as a an undesireable address, or a cheap building. MLS, and Success, have less flare and this building will be loved in a dozen years or so.:eek:

I really had my doubts about this one, but I must say it is one of the best if not the best Pemberton project

Just wait till U condos are built :D... they could blow this one out of the water if all goes well!
*For now, i think Uptown is for sure the tallest they've built..

AMAZING capture there caltrane! These towers look completely different now that the cladding has risen and Uptowns almost topped off! Something about your shots today makes me WANT crystal blu badly! It looks great in my opinion based on those shots ^^^ and Uptowns cladding looks a bit like the beige base of festival tower :D just awesome stuff!

The Panorama Lounge, at the top of the Manulife Centre, has an interesting view of the top of The Uptown:

UptownCrane1.jpg

UptownCrane3.jpg

UptownCrane6.jpg

UptownCrane4.jpg

UptownCrane5.jpg

Back