Toronto The Ravine | 79.55m | 24s | Urban Capital | Rafael + Bigauskas

Usually longer the project takes to complete, better for the investors so I guess second phase might work out for investors

Today:

IMG-20230625-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20230625-WA0007.jpg

Might as well call this one what it is, my trademark name for nasty looking developments. Which is a shame because we see what Urban Capital is capable of (over in East Bayfront). Nevertheless, this looks like:

Gutter Trash

has there been any communication on when the final closings will be done? Why does it take over 8 months to register the condo with the city? Some builders seem to get it done like 2 months after occupancy.

has there been any communication on when the final closings will be done? Why does it take over 8 months to register the condo with the city? Some builders seem to get it done like 2 months after occupancy.
Ya this builder is god damn slow on everything...

Might as well call this one what it is, my trademark name for nasty looking developments. Which is a shame because we see what Urban Capital is capable of (over in East Bayfront). Nevertheless, this looks like:

Gutter Trash

Speaking from direct experience, Urban Capital has gone significantly downhill since the River City developments. They are horribly disorganized and customer service is worse than abysmal.

Back