Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

Thanks 3Dementia for that golden repost of my shot above! Here is a more current photo of mine, taken yesterday, Sunday (July 7). From College and Queen's Pk Crescent, that's Whitney Block of Queen's Park on the left.
UTIMG_2907.jpg

I guess we are going to have to start seeing it go up the same way everybody else does by watching the forms bloor you have been an absolute treat for following this project here is hoping that they don't hit pause and we get this building continuing to go up as sky Tower is gaining on it quick

I guess we are going to have to start seeing it go up the same way everybody else does by watching the forms bloor you have been an absolute treat for following this project here is hoping that they don't hit pause and we get this building continuing to go up as sky Tower is gaining on it quick

Do you have a source on the budget being approved till 62 floors, @Collingwoodbuildinglover ?

If so, then Skygrid built a very small number of floors after taking over from Mizrahi as GC.

Do you have a source on the budget being approved till 62 floors, @Collingwoodbuildinglover ?

If so, then Skygrid built a very small number of floors after taking over from Mizrahi as GC.

AFAIK there have been no changes from the court approved Reconfiguration Plan (88 additional units between floor 62 and 81), which builds up to floor 85.

As a reminder from Steveve's post:
Under the Reconfiguration Plan, the Upper Levels will be reconfigured as follows:
(i) levels 62 and 76 will be modified from a four-Unit layout to a six-Unit layout;
(ii) levels 63 to 75 will be modified from a four-Unit layout to a ten-Unit layout; and
(iii) levels 79 to 81 will be modified from a two-Unit layout to a four-Unit layout.
This would increase the total amount of units from 415 to 503.

Last edited:
Hang on, (i) and (ii) are bit funky there...as 63 to 75 will have been modified to six-Unit and ten-Unit layouts. Er...so which is it? Or is this some Schrödinger's interdimensional thing where you can have floors with 6 and 10 units at the same time? 🙀

Back