Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's why it has a rooftop restaurant. Now, you just get a view of a dozen condos. :)
Last time I was there (around 2019) the view towards the south was still pretty good. While the Manulife Centre is no longer the tallest building in the area, its immediate sightline to the south (ie. just east of Bay) was/is still clear all the way to the Financial District. Wellesley on The Park may have partially blocked that view now, and 8 Wellesley will do more damage , but what would really affect them are the twin St Mary towers (if approved and built as proposed), as they're barely 2 blocks away directly to the south.

Part 2 of 3 taken on September 17, 2023:

Yonge and Bloor (aka the Golden Corner or the Champagne Corner):

IMG_0085.jpeg
IMG_0086.jpeg
IMG_0087.jpeg
IMG_0088.jpeg
IMG_0089.jpeg
IMG_0090.jpeg
IMG_0091.jpeg
IMG_0092.jpeg
IMG_0093.jpeg
IMG_0094.jpeg
IMG_0095.jpeg
IMG_0096.jpeg

Last edited:
^ Hope that's not final cladding for the mech... was hoping for the horizontal grille cladding seen in early renders which would also echo/compliment the Yonge Street annex building.

img_0096-jpeg.507559

Johnny Au

Hope that's not final cladding for the mech... was hoping for the horizontal grille cladding seen in early renders which would also echo/compliment the Yonge Street annex building.
LOL I think the message from @khaldoon was a joke, easily missed. That ugly cladding isn’t in the position of a mechanical floor right now, it’s part of a temporary structure that I believe is protecting windows during installation.

Back