IMG_6555.jpeg
IMG_6556.jpeg
IMG_6558.jpeg
IMG_6559.jpeg
IMG_6560.jpeg
IMG_6561.jpeg
IMG_6562.jpeg
IMG_6563.jpeg

I’ve been hearing some noise that this could be the last floor poured for a while. A long while! Anybody that can confirm this info??

I’ve been hearing some noise that this could be the last floor poured for a while. A long while! Anybody that can confirm this info??
Highly doubtful the mechanical floors. Do take longer to pour but not by muchThis is also theyre second time so they have probably figured out a few things to make it faster. Cranes aren't cheap so they won't stop pouring if they can avoid it

I also heard some noise that its full steam ahead and this won't stop construction until the building is complete. Totally complete! Anybody that can confirm this info??

I also heard some noise that its full steam ahead and this won't stop construction until the building is complete. Totally complete! Anybody that can confirm this info??
I heard a variation of that. Full steam ahead and won't stop construction; no mention of the stopping when complete part though so they might not stop then.

Back