Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

I failed to post this despite reminding myself on the day I took this. I took this 4 days ago next to Half Mile bridge, it'll be a very different view once this is a little taller.
20231123_144215.jpg
20231123_144204.jpg

I think we (well, most of us) knew this............but the receiver here has now given clear indication that they are still very much in building mode.... (into the future)....

Strategy Corp is now working on their behalf (lobbying) for expeditious permits:

1701278697551.png

I think we (well, most of us) knew this............but the receiver here has now given clear indication that they are still very much in building mode.... (into the future)....

Strategy Corp is now working on their behalf (lobbying) for expeditious permits:

View attachment 523590
What permits would there be remaining for interior finish out or are there other permits that need to be approved to finish height

What permits would there be remaining for interior finish out or are there other permits that need to be approved to finish height

I'd be guessing, but...... the current 'New Building' permits still show the height as 86 storeys. I would guess that revisions have been or about to be applied for, and that those are pending.

There may also be revisions for other spaces (such as ground floor retail tenant).

Back