Toronto The King East | ?m | 15s | Lamb Dev Corp | Core Architects

Your post was in response to a purchaser about a delayed move in date. Discussions amongst purchasers are considered real estate issues normally. It's a fine line, but that's where it's drawn!

Thanks for the double hit Boomix. I was starting to suffer withdrawal.

Six months to complete this? Maybe those signs were painted 2 years ago.

Last edited:
Thanks for the double hit Boomix. I was starting to suffer withdrawal.

Six months to complete this? Maybe those signs were painted 2 years ago.

I saw the "Move in May 2012" sign today - it is a new one painted on or attached to the new pedestrian walkway along King Street. I suppose they may have had it painted ages ago but it is truly stupid to put it up. Maybe May 2013.

Not much movement this week. They've laid down one part of east side floor already and had begun work on floor in the back of the building. I did see workers leaving site on Saturday. It seems they are working weekends and it looks like trade work is being done. I'll post 4 pics I took on Saturday.

I saw the "Move in May 2012" sign today - it is a new one painted on or attached to the new pedestrian walkway along King Street. I suppose they may have had it painted ages ago but it is truly stupid to put it up. Maybe May 2013.

Really? do you think it will be that long?

17 December 2011--yeah move in summer 2013 imo.

062cs.jpg

I know I've been gone for a while, again. There weren't enough changes on the building to warrant pics every weekend so now here are the pics for last three weekend and I'll try to get some more next weekend. TKE-03rd-27th-DEC-2011

Kreme, welcome to UT. Your post has been moved to the Real Estate thread for this project.

I haven't posted in awhile and I do have some more pics, however today I got a letter from BJL with new date. Which is 15th of June 2012. I will post pics on Monday, and will be doing it every 2 weeks so progress can be seen. Right now they are moving 1/2 a floor almost every two weeks.

Back