Toronto The Gloucester on Yonge | 147.82m | 44s | Concord Adex | a—A

Did they kill the brick facade on the south west corner? Not sure how they plan on adding that below the portion with the green insulation../

Today

F8A9BF56-E4D1-4D32-84A9-EB56514A20E2.jpeg

8AEA926E-22B5-48A6-A830-AF1DF1993CE2.jpeg

Dundonald is now closed to both cars and pedestrians in front of the site. There’s a machine that looks like a pile driver, so I think they’re building the tunnel that will connect the subway access at Totem to the project. I remember they closed the same road slightly further east when Totem was under construction, and I thought that they were building the tunnel then (Clover was already a hole in the ground).

I was walking down Yonge Street with my bud on the weekend. I told him I thought this condo would be a stunner. He mentioned to me it looked like it would have some really nice retail attached as well.

Received an update from sales office the new occupancy date is Apr 30, 2020 although it’s likely to extend again...

Another 9-10 years and Yonge Street (Dundas - St. Clair) might start looking ....attractive. Attractive and Yonge are not 2 words I'd ever thought I'd put in the same sentence. Then they can turn their attention to the public realm.

Looks like they haven't value engineered this one down. Nice to see that, especially on a prominent street like Yonge. Cresford has really climbed near the top of the developer pile, in my mind.

I walk along Charles (Cresford Row) then down to 1000 Bay every now and then. Cresford does not seem to cheap out inside and out. Their lobbies are well designed with nice finishes and artwork. Hallways done tastefully and interiors are above average. They use little to no spandrel. They’ve come a long way.

Last edited:

Back