Toronto The Dawes | 143.91m | 43s | Marlin Spring | Arcadis

This thing is going to look like helllllllllllllllllllllllll:

1705109111284.png

Marlin Spring really is a firm that's inspired by trash.

I can honestly say this is in the Top 10 of worst designed builds i've ever seen in my life.

Yep, Marlin has Sprung again!! Too bad we don't have cure for that! /bleh

Arcadis very likely could've came up with something better but Marlin Spring's initiatives for aesthetics here appear substantially low.
You have to be careful with Arcadis - some of their architects are capable of good things. Some, not so much.

This one is also definitely on Marlin Spring too, though.

I just can't get over the proposed density to get too deep into the awful design. This will contribute greatly to packing rail transit if that is the end goal. For how many future residents is this their dream home?

I just can't get over the proposed density to get too deep into the awful design. This will contribute greatly to packing rail transit if that is the end goal. For how many future residents is this their dream home?
I think it's been said before, that these are for buyers getting into the condo market as a starting point...they're not going to really care what the building they're living in looks like or it's quality. And MSD is mostly likely aware of that. So effectively if they where landlords, they would be slum. /sigh

Back