Toronto The Beach House | 24.5m | 6s | Sud Group | Graziani + Corazza

qk-023.jpg

Looking at the render on the hoarding you posted earlier, their 'concept' for the heritage building doesn't really appear to match the existing:

1704914795913.jpeg

Since ya got me looking............

There are zero building permits even applied for here.........good luck on a '24 start.....

Edit to add:

I found another variation of the render, on the project's marketing site:

1704915003813.png

This really gives you a sense of the size of old Greenwood Raceway. Had it been developed twenty years later, I imagine we would be looking at development on the scale of Main and Danforth. Beaches NIMBYs would have had a heart attack.

This really gives you a sense of the size of old Greenwood Raceway. Had it been developed twenty years later, I imagine we would be looking at development on the scale of Main and Danforth. Beaches NIMBYs would have had a heart attack.

Then Councillor Tom Jakobeck would have had the entire site made into a park instead of only 1/2! LOL

So on the heels of @AlbertC 's post above............. I went looking for permits again; and again found that no building permits have been applied for here..........

That seeming odd, I decided to check the AIC .....

Lo ' and behold this thing doesn't have SPA - no NOAC here. No NOAC no permits.

I'm going to post the AIC link here; there were updated Arch Plans in March '23, not clear to me if those are reflected here:

@Paclo

Last edited:

Back