Toronto Telus House - 25 York Street | 136.24m | 30s | Menkes | Sweeny &Co

those are the best looking renders Ive yet seen on this project. The new entrnace to Union looks cool. Be interesting to see how it connects to the main station... if there will be a nice wide walkway or a rats maze of tunnels.

Maple Leaf Square has the potential to be a very interesting public gathering place. The fancy new connection to Union Station wont hurt either. Think about all those bored and boring people standing in the moat at the southern enterance, or all those tired and tired looking people in the main GO Concourse, the temptation to take a step outside into this public plaza while you wait for your train.. (maybe missing your train), add into the mix, the new office worker tenants, all the in and out to the ACC Raptors & Leafs, the through traffic to the harbour and Queens Quay. It could be interesting.

I think the render of the staton might be a tad bit exagerrated, most of the interesting aspects seem to be lighting from the stores. the actual entrance way doesn't look that spectacular

I don't remember what it was like in the previous renderings but I think the base is the best feature of this tower.

speaking of Australians,

skyscrapers (500 footers) under construction

Toronto/Mississauga 13
Sydney/Melbourne 0

Where's all the dissing of Toronto's skyline gone?
IN YOUR FACE!!

Sorry for the dirty windows - this was also posted in the MLS thread:

2479220012_58cf663a71_b.jpg

Back