Kitchener TEK Tower | 144.5m | 45s | IN8 Developments | srm Architects

Bjays92

Member Bio
Reaction score
Lots of threads for buildings from all over ontario here but a distinct lack of KW ones so thought I'd add some more of the notable projects.

This one is currently the tallest project in the city I believe. Still a proposal at this point.

qs2uHBE.png

FIpvZGz.png
MvtqCNm.png
vL9KRY8.png

This is currently a small parking lot in the downtown so very nice to see it redeveloped!

@Bjays92 i took a photo of DTK a few weeks ago that i'd be happy to post if you want to make a thread! (i'm not sure i'd do it properly)

I will make a thread later today or tomorrow. I didnt want to overwhelm the forum with only KW developments lol
Go for it!

I thought about this but unfortunately the Hamilton projects section is completely dead. Is that a result of it being a separate forum or just the lack of projects in Hamilton. Hard to say.
I've found that most discussion around Hamilton projects occurs on SSP... there's just a greater Hamilton-based userbase there. That said, I've been considering moving my activity more towards the Hamilton sub-forum here on UT/SRC, since I quite like the map and database features offered here. As I have Hamilton project updates I'll keep in mind to share them there as well.

It's about time this metro area starts to produce some skyscrapers being over 600 thousand residents . Like to see more along the new LRT line in the future.
What it was lacking in density for quite some time, it is rapidly making up for. In 5 years this city will look completely different. There is an insane amount of density coming and within 5 years I definitely think kitchener will have the most significant skyline in Ontario outside of the GTA

Back