Toronto Tango at Concord Park Place | ?m | 31s | Concord Adex | P + S / IBI

Nov 26
I don't expect to see construction starting until the spring. The ground both in the hole as well to the south, is a sea of soup mud.
6414391529_66844cb046_b.jpg

no action at this site but the crane is lit up with holiday lights on night... doesn't it cost concord to keep an unused crane for the whole winter season?

Was by the site today and nothing to shoot. From looking through a hording gap, a 2nd crane base is in the process of being built to the east of the existing one and close the the property edge.

Still a flood zone area to the south.

The CT lot area is close with a number of portal power generated over there and else where. Did see a major power based being built on the west side of this site.

photo24xw.jpg

progress... i think they began laying foundation, didn't have a good look

hey drum118, want to slip through that crack in the fence, run up the yellow staircase and snap some pics? lol

Last edited:
First post, hello!

I drove by over the weekend and the foundation is definitely going in. I couldn't find a good vantage point to take a picture however - especially since all the work is below grade. The best view seems to be from the 401 if you're lucky to be the passenger.

Stumbled upon this while browsing OMB decisions. Looks like the OMB will be hearing a case for the land in September.
http://www.omb.gov.on.ca/e-decisions/pl111266-Apr-25-2012.pdf
Concord Adex Investments Limited has appealed to the Ontario Municipal Board under
subsection 34(11) of the Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P. 13, as amended, from
Council‟s neglect to enact a proposed amendment to Site Specific Zoning By-law 1094-
2002 and Zoning By-law 7625, as amended, of the former City of Toronto to rezone
lands respecting 1001-1019 Sheppard Avenue East to permit the development of a
mixed use community containing a variety of office, retail, residential uses and a public
park

Back