News   May 13, 2024
 764     0 
News   May 13, 2024
 1K     0 
News   May 13, 2024
 751     0 

Toronto: Take it or leave it

Very nice photos! the few photos that you have posted on this forum are exceptional and should defiantly be published. You are an ambassador for Toronto and I hope that you will keep finding new ways to chronicle the vibrant pulse of our amazing city. A++

Do you have any Toronto Skyline photos (high resolution large images) for sale? does anybody know where any are sold? I want to frame a large skyline shot and put it up in a home/office. Merchants on Yonge St. have no clue or offer small photos or posters that are at least 8 years old.

I sell prints up to 16x20. I do not sell them for profit...not yet anyways. :)

If you're interested, email me at:
shaun.chinapen <at> gmail.com

I'll give you a price list of all print sizes.

that picture of the young girl holding the dandelion, between the dreambox and HERE, is fantastic. did you stage that?

again wow!!

I looked at this thread more than 6 times.. each time discovering something new in each photo!
beautiful!

What else can I say...

:smokin :hat :smokin

These are amazingly good pictures. You obviously have an eye for good composition.

to tower fan has the best pics. do you have higher res picture files for our computer desktop wallpapers/ screensavers?

Wow, that's one hell of a bump for the thread.

Which pics in particular do you want in high-res? I can provide up to 1024x768.

I was interested in: (1) the first picture (skyline), (2) the last one (helicopter with skyline), and (3) the one financial district view from the east (trees on the bottom, scotia plaza in middle, cn tower poking through)

these are my favourites... I wanted to use them as my desktop wallpaper at home and work.. i would appreciate the high res version to tower fan.. thanks a lot! should i send you my e-mail?

Sorry it took so long to get these up (busy with work)....but here are the wallpaper sized pics:

P1030927_large.jpg

P1040096_Large.jpg

P1040092_Large.jpg

Back