Toronto Tableau Condominiums | 124.05m | 36s | Urban Capital | Wallman Architects

I wonder when we will see renderings other than just the massing for the fortress property on the southwest side of richmond and peter.

Pics taken Mar 8, 2015

YiKzMV0.jpg

ranIOgo.jpg

In the image above, Studio appears to be a dolls' house development sitting on the table-top.

The glass is in under the podium now, looks really sharp from Richmond looking west. They deserve a prize for the best podium. Why can't anyone else get it right.

Yeah, I think it's going to be an all around gem. I was down there on Sunday and love what I'm seeing, but the s/w corner really needs to be developed. It looks like hell, and there's that lot right to the south of Richmond on the w. side of Peter that's just waiting for something interesting.

Edit: I just checked the map, thinking there was something planned for this s/w corner. Wasn't there something?

Last edited:
The glass is in under the podium now, looks really sharp from Richmond looking west. They deserve a prize for the best podium. Why can't anyone else get it right.

You can thank Malibu for this. Anytime Urban Capital has problems (which is all the time!) Malibu comes to the rescue. We would have had an even worse of a time here at River City if it wasn't for Malibu stepping in to help their younger idiot brother.

Back