Toronto Sugar Wharf Condominiums (Phase 2) | 299m | 90s | Menkes | a—A

All the heavy lifting looks done from my perspective.

IMG_8609.jpeg

Just the bit size pieces left. (From Sunday)
_N8A2914.jpeg

You can see the under ground parking is set back from the existing structure in yellow. Site plan approval drawing.
IMG_4577.jpeg

Now sales, construction (approval/start), road and park dates all unknown? I think the new school was the only driving date that I recall seeing. Or was it transit first/last.

It certainly sees the odd traffic jam. There's one now on the inbound lanes, though the rush hour outbound lanes are flowing at the speed limit. It's just not very heavily-used relative to its huge cost.

The Gardiner isn’t heavily used relative to its cost?

I don’t love the thing either but you are essentially speaking gibberish.

There is nothing gibberish that Mr. evandyk is saying. It just that he maybe reading too much into those pics that may not be true for all times. Nor true for all experiences…

…and one thusly should not be making budgetary assessments on such.

This is also the the least busy part of the Gardiner, especially since the lake shore ramps were demolished. Cars on this stretch going eastbound are only going to the DVP as it’s past the Jarvis off ramp. It’s also after the Sherbourne off ramp for cars going westbound, so misses the extra traffic coming coming from the DVP and exiting at Sherbourne.

Once the Lake Shore exit reopens at Cherry this stretch will get busier again. It’s below average traffic right now as about 40-50% of the vehicles which normally would be using it are getting off at Jarvis right now instead.

Perhaps they meant the high cost of upkeep (and high cost of the valuable land it takes up) relative to the percentage of people it moves in and out of the city compared to other forms of transportation and routes.

Facebook flashback. 1959. Top left side.
Edit: Hmmm. Maybe far left out-of-sight side. My mistake. This should be in the Pinnacle site,
IMG_5569.jpeg

What can we expect in the new year?
Shoring to start?
New Road? Looks like they are thinking about it.
Park (haha) or parking lot?

IMG_8827.jpeg

Last edited:

Back