Toronto Studio and Studio2 on Richmond | 131.06m | 41s | Aspen Ridge | BDP Quadrangle

2 August 2014
caDT41u.jpg

August 10th, 2014:

Duncan Street frontage:

And looking down the laneway on the East side of the building, between Studio and University Plaza:

They could be $100,000 cheaper but, the value is certainly not. These areas are reserved for the leftover square footage from designing all the other units. Can expect twice as many bulkheads in these cobbled units as mech are funneled through these units too.

I wonder if any actual units in this building face that laneway. That would be so awful.

They could be $100,000 cheaper but, the value is certainly not. These areas are reserved for the leftover square footage from designing all the other units. Can expect twice as many bulkheads in these cobbled units as mech are funneled through these units too.

That all may be, but developments like this may help push the need for a Melbourne-like laneway policy. Facing onto something like that might not be so bad.

Here's hoping anyway.

That all may be, but developments like this may help push the need for a Melbourne-like laneway policy. Facing onto something like that might not be so bad.

Here's hoping anyway.

I live in the building that is on the other side of this laneway and it's the only way to access the rear entrance of our building and underground parking lot so I think changes of turning it into a pedestrian laneway are slim :p

The entry to Studio's garage (with a public parking component too) will also make a Melbourne style lane way here highly unlikely.

Back