Toronto Station Condos on the Subway | 51.51m | 14s | Brandy Lane | CMV

We have a new rendering from Station Condos featuring an Urbana™. A what? An Urbana™, in Station Condo-speak, is an intimate indoor/outdoor party room, with a seating area, microwave and television, connected to a heated and protected outdoor space with a barbecue and dining table. At Station Condos, there will be three of these.

StationCondosCabanaviewOut750.jpg

Outdoor detail:

StationCondosCabanaviewCrop.jpg

Where exactly is this being built? Is it on the SW corner of Wilson Heights and Wilson? (Just east of the Wilson Stn (Allen Rd).

April 03
Another waste land to be develope into some thing better and may support the under used Spadina Line.

It is also nice to see taller buildings here than what going up next door to this project.
5587552953_0f10a41a19_b.jpg

5588142722_4fe382d904_b.jpg

5587531817_77a78a9b9f_b.jpg

Good riddance (though glacially, it seems) to the horrid suburban wastelands that line the arterial roads of the inner burbs.

I went to see their model suite, I actually really liked it much more than Gramercy Park next door. How far of a walk will the Station Condo be to Wilson subway station?

I went to see their model suite, I actually really liked it much more than Gramercy Park next door. How far of a walk will the Station Condo be to Wilson subway station?

I take it you didn't take the subway to visit the model suite then. The walk would be 5 mins tops if you're a slow walker. It's literally next door.

We've got a story up on the front page about The Station now, highlighting our new dataBase entry.

April 03
Another waste land to be develope into some thing better and may support the under used Spadina Line.

It is also nice to see taller buildings here than what going up next door to this project.
5587552953_0f10a41a19_b.jpg

5588142722_4fe382d904_b.jpg

5587531817_77a78a9b9f_b.jpg

Does this condo take up both the current buildings or just one or the other.. if only one, which one building will come down?? Ideally both buildings come down.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope those parking lots get developed... I hope that huge Big Box location with the home depot and the cosco gets slowly turned into condos with retail... From dufferin to Gremarcy park condos (including the TTC parking) would be a great spot for redevelopment.

I hope this building puts retail along Wilson.

Renderings in the dataBase listing show clearly that there will be retail along Wilson.

I hope those parking lots get developed... I hope that huge Big Box location with the home depot and the cosco gets slowly turned into condos with retail... From dufferin to Gremarcy park condos (including the TTC parking) would be a great spot for redevelopment.

I believe that most of that big box centre is too close to the Downsview Airport flightpath for any multi-storey buildings to be built there.

I believe that most of that big box centre is too close to the Downsview Airport flightpath for any multi-storey buildings to be built there.

can someone confirm what is the maximum height which could be built where the home depot and cosco is? also just west of cosco is a piece of land with a proposal for a mixed use building. i cant remember what height but i am sure its at least 8 floors.

Back