Toronto Stanley Condominiums | 138.37m | 41s | Tribute | Core Architects

That what my friend that buy a unit there said.....he was not buying for the view because it may change, one year later he was correct.
Good for you bro saving a coupe K$$$$$

I guess the building is coming down soon.
IMG_8523.jpg
IMG_8524.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8523.jpg
    IMG_8523.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,377
  • IMG_8524.jpg
    IMG_8524.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,340
This is going CA this month to reduce the number of parking spaces. Yea!!.

All new towers should see 0-50% only, with car sharing, since this a city for people, not cars.

All new towers should see 0-50% only, with car sharing, since this a city for people, not cars.

The market should decide that. What local government should do is widen all sidewalks to make the roads slower-moving and therefore safer, and hand over more space to pedestrians. Then if individuals choose to buy a car and brave the traffic, it's fine by me.

The market should decide that. What local government should do is widen all sidewalks to make the roads slower-moving and therefore safer, and hand over more space to pedestrians. Then if individuals choose to buy a car and brave the traffic, it's fine by me.
You are not dealing with the root of the problem related to gridlock if you allow the market to set the number of cars for a building.

Having wider sidewalk and reducing traffic to single lane will produce slower traffic and safety for everyone. Very few government are willing to do this.

I bike to work, but I still think often about alleviating gridlock and creating new streets that share space and reduce tentions between bikes, cars, transit, pedestrians. As well, it seems to me being complacent about such a cause of economic loss for our incredible city (if no other reason is bothersome) is at minimal, foolish.

Seriously. I don't have a car (don't even have a licence), but I'm directly affected by gridlock every time I take a bus or streetcar running in mixed traffic, every time I walk down a street made less pleasant by fumes and nose, every time a bike ride is made more dangerous because the roads are crowded and drivers are frustrated.

To add: I don't own a car and rarely drive either but, I'm cognizant that masses of pedestrians contribute as much to gridlock as anything else. They make it very difficult for cars, commercial vehicles, surface transit and cyclists to make turns. There just isn't enough room for everyone.

Back