Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Very awesome update drum118!

In your first 3 shots, i never really noticed how huge of a setback there is on the South-East corner of the building! it looks like the east half of the building is poking out!

And the cladding on the south side looks really nice! I noticed there was steel also and they appear to be covering that corner area with steel... will just be empty underneath?... how boring... It could have been used as a home for a homeless man! lol... jks.

Great shots, drum118.

You can clearly see where the glass will start to curve now. You can also see that the load-bearing vertical colums have come out a bit (maybe 6-12 inches). I'm pretty surprised there didn't need to be a transfer slab to allow for the shift in weight.

Yes, but what is your point? They have 4 construction elevators, 2 of which start at a different point.

I think what drum is referring to is the fact that the 2 elvators on the east side do not open up into the structure itself (as is normal) but instead open up into a temporary scaffolding structure similar to what we have seen erected on the east and west side of First Canadian place. This is somewhat unusual and noteworthy.

Excellent Update! Hopefully the cladding on the East face will now give way to some glass all the way across, or at least some more windows. The higher it's getting, the more unsightly it's becoming.

Trump from St. Andrew's Conference Centre in the west

Nice pic! interesting to think that Trump will be taller than Bay Adelaide Centre....

New Trump Pic

tr_Ump.jpg

Thought this looked cool with the Trump Sign being moved up

Attachments

• tr_Ump.jpg
    tr_Ump.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
Trump has a case of the FCP's. Quality Materials, eh!!

*NEWSFLASH*

Construction sites are dirty.

More at 11.

Ah darn, you missed my joke - I was talking about the broken window and lost marble tile.

Back