Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Adelaide Street between Trump and Bay Adelaide is now officially two lanes as the north fencing for Trump has now been extended to the curb. Pedestrians are now using the south lane of Adelaide. One step closer to starting.

They were doing land surveying the other day, along the sidewalk around the Trump property. Not sure though if that was for Trump, or BA centre as the scopes were pointing towards the BA construction site.

Its wierd that they didn't make the billboard more prominent- I would have thought that this being a Trump building, would have plastered info and large images all over the place, especially on the site.

....commence construction...
p5

Its wierd that they didn't make the billboard more prominent- I would have thought that this being a Trump building, would have plastered info and large images all over the place, especially on the site.

....commence construction...
p5

It's simply temporary signage put up by Lewis Builds. The hoarding can't go up until some other work is done on the site. Full signage should go up sometime in early-mid-December.

Meanwhile the website still shows the old rendering and refers to 70 storeys or whatever...

The new website is being developed (which is why there is a splash page saying just that :). Expect to see it early December. Regarding a new rendering, there will be something new shortly. We didn't want to invest in any new "official" renderings until a few last minor building changes were finished. I'll share it with you first when completed.

In the meantime, here is a link to short video from the groundbreaking event last week. You get to see it here first. Cheers!

http://www.trumptoronto.ca/2007/videos/groundbreaking2007.html

Back