Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

I'm sure if Trump really wanted it gold, it would be gold :) Love the pic of CCN that Bruvyman posted, it's very hard to get a full clear view of that iconic building.

The mural looks like something that should be in a sports bar. I guess with the mural they want to give the impression that one is special to be living/visiting this building and thus drawing a crowd; I wonder if they are going to have a few strobes indiscriminantly going off to imitate paparazzi.

I would have loved if the glass was GOLD.... tacky but it would have stood out forever!

When in Rome (or Vegas):
409px-Trump_Hotel_Las_Vegas_DSCF107766_roll_pitch_yaw.jpg

SOURCE

ps, if you've ever been to Vegas, this Hotel/Resort isn't even on the Strip, it's off to the side (which if you're a Vegasite (?) you know not to leave the strip for safety purposes). It sure stands out, alone, for all the wrong reasons :s
I'll take Wynn/Encore a million times over Gold-Box-Trump :s

Much admiration was also generated by their decision not to go tall with a single tower, but to build two shorter towers with an attractive atrium ( which has subsequently been so compromised by ghastly renovations as to be unrecognizable ) more in tune with the Crombie-era dislike of ostentatious height.

I noticed a minor variance sign on site talking about an illuminated signs on the south and north sides on the 61st floor (mechanical penthouse). The sign will say "TRUMP" and the proposed sizes are 17x3 meters.

I noticed a minor variance sign on site talking about an illuminated signs on the south and north sides on the 61st floor (mechanical penthouse). The sign will say "TRUMP" and the proposed sizes are 17x3 meters.

What..arent they like on the 56th floor....was there suppose to be a 61st floor on the new shorter Trump design.

Back