Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Awesome photos everyone!
It's awesome seeing the cladding progress up the tower, and yeah, it's weird now that this tower is taller than bay Adelaide ... I remember way back when, I kept saying it was going to be insane once this thing passed BA, but it came pretty quietly and/or uneventful. Maybe it's be because this one went up very slow and steady that you barely noticed any massive height boosts till you realize this thing is done..... I was expecting more of a punch I guess..... Hopefully that punch will be the onion dome!

Has the density in the core has reached the point were, any future buildings under 300M will go unnoticed unless they are designed to standout?

`
trumpjly9.jpg

great new angles drum118!!!
i find it awesome that all of the sudden, we can get these new vantage points of Trump (even if you can only see the top of it). Hopefully the spire has some good thickness/circumference (that sounded dirty), so that it can be seen from a distance, at night it shouldn't be a problem with the lighting...

crews were removing 1 of the 2 lighting strips that were previously installed. Anyone knows why? Does that mean they are starting to install the rest of the pieces?

I just enlarge the photo and that granite facade is Trumps for the time being.

I know, I just found it interesting how from that perspective it almost looks like its another building.

If someone who has seen very little on this project would say there was another building in front of it when looking at the photo.

I even had to take a 2nd look at it before I blew it up, as I was not sure if there was another building this tall there.

I took that shot about 8:10 am and that side will see very little sunlight during the summer. Winter will be worse.

Back