Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

I thought that would be BA, but I guess Trump would make more sense...yeehaw...

Can anyone confirm?

Late this afternoon, there was some heavy equipment working on Bay Street just south of the TTT site. Didn't seem to have anything to do with a crane.

Late this afternoon, there was some heavy equipment working on Bay Street just south of the TTT site. Didn't seem to have anything to do with a crane.

All traffic on Adelaide was diverted because they were working on the PATH connection between Scotia Bank and the BAC. . There was also some sort of drilling happening on Bay Street just south of Trump - where they were doing cable work recently. Didn't look like anything to do with a crane to me.

Why would there be a crane hoisting ... BA already has it's removed and Trumps is in place. ...

Why would there be a crane hoisting ... BA already has it's removed and Trumps is in place. ...
i heard from a really really credible source that BA is adding more floors so it needs the crane back.

rofl stop it stop it, u guys are killin me lol

Trump Toronto Construction Update

Trump Toronto celebrates first anniversary of construction for the historic 60-storey tower.

Edward, the near completion of the foundation walls and elevator core walls symbolizes the first anniversary of the on-going construction ofTrump International Hotel & Tower, Toronto.

“From the ground up, the Trump Tower in Toronto is taking shape. It’s inspiring to see the headway we’ve made this past year,†says Alex Shnaider, Chairman of Talon International Development Inc., the building’s developer.

“We’re pushing forward into our second year of construction, and we’re going full steam ahead towards the next phase in the creation of this magnificent building.â€

“In only a few short months, we have gone from an excavated piece of land to a nearly complete foundation,†says Val Levitan, President and CEO of Talon. “Trump Toronto now has a solid support structure in which to grow upwards. From the blueprints to the base groundwork, we’re on track, we’re progressing as planned and we are watching the progress with continued excitement.â€

Construction crews have commenced all the formwork slab work for the B1 deck which is where the hotel service rooms will be located. Thousands of cubic meters of concrete have been successfully poured in these first crucial phases of construction.

“With the ground floor almost complete, construction crews begin with the second floor in January,†says Marc Bohemier, Senior Project Superintendent, Lewis Builds. “At this time, we will also be installing the Automatic Climbing System (ACS) to help construction of the core walls, and to ensure efficient and swift floor development from floors three to 59.â€

To watch our latest video, please click here.

Happy Holidays from Trump Toronto!

As the year draws to a close, all of us at Trump International Hotel & Tower, Toronto want to take this opportunity to wish you and your family the warmest of holidays.

2008 has been a monumental year in the development of Trump Toronto. From a complex excavation in difficult weather conditions to a now nearly complete foundation, there is nowhere to go but up from here. It's an exciting time for all of us.

So that our families can enjoy the holidays together, our sales office will be closed December 15th through January 4th. We will reopen on Monday, January 5th.

If you have any questions in the interim, our sales support center will be open and can be reached at 416-214-2800. Or you may drop us an email at sales@trumptoronto.ca and we will respond upon our return.

We wish you and your family all the best this holiday season and much happiness, peace and prosperity in 2009.

Comments, questions? If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to give us a call at 416-214-2800 or send us an email atsales@trumptoronto.ca

We respect your privacy. If you do not wish to receive further e-mail announcements from Trump International Ho1el & Tower, Toronto, please click here to unsubscribe.

© 2008 Trump International Hotel & Tower, Toronto, 325 Bay Street, Toronto, ON M5H 4G3

My bet is this building is going to go up extremely quickly due to its small floor plate.

Oh god yes...

Once it goes typical...

And with all of the concrete being pumped..

Slip forms...

2 shifts...

I guestimate 1 floor every 3 days...

The topic needs to be edited from 57 floors to 60. Or is it 59?

I've been waiting for Trumptoronto to be unequivocal about that, but it hasn't happened yet. More detailed reports have indicated 57 floors, while 60 floors is a nice round number that has been thrown around when the reports are more promotionally oriented. This is the first time I've heard 59 floors. The title can get updated whenever we get reliable information on the exact number.

I've been waiting for Trumptoronto to be unequivocal about that, but it hasn't happened yet. More detailed reports have indicated 57 floors, while 60 floors is a nice round number that has been thrown around when the reports are more promotionally oriented. This is the first time I've heard 59 floors. The title can get updated whenever we get reliable information on the exact number.

Ya the number has been bounced around many many times. I do remember it dropped to 57, but then there was some increase mentioned many many pages ago.

Back