Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

I can't wait for this to be built. I had some co workers stay at the new Trump Hotel in Chicago they loved the rooms they found them to be understated and modern instead of over the top luxury. The rooms also came with great views of the city and lake. It doesn't look like the Trump Toronto hotel rooms will offer any spectacular views with so many tall buildings close by.

I can't wait for this to be built. I had some co workers stay at the new Trump Hotel in Chicago they loved the rooms they found them to be understated and modern instead of over the top luxury. The rooms also came with great views of the city and lake. It doesn't look like the Trump Toronto hotel rooms will offer any spectacular views with so many tall buildings close by.

The Trump Hotel in Chicago is open? I thought it was still under construction...

If you are a skyscraper fan I'd say the views, especially from the upper levels, will be stunning.

July 9.

From Bay St. looking east at the south side of the pit. They were working on the foundation, installing the rebar.
2658799389_1ca17bfc54_b.jpg

2658799417_2e324bd3d0_b.jpg

Looking west towards Bay St. There was a big rain storm the night before.
2658799433_43e0740f8a_b.jpg

2658799443_ce031b0b5d_b.jpg

I was by today and noticed that they had an amazingly well-preserved Woolworth's sign hanging on the inside of the North hoarding. You'd never guess by looking at it that it must have spent, what, a couple decades buried under that parking lot

To many pages to skim through for an answer. Does anybody know if this will be concrete or a steel frame tower? I'm going to assume it's concrete but it be great to see some more steel rise in the skyline.

I was by today and noticed that they had an amazingly well-preserved Woolworth's sign hanging on the inside of the North hoarding. You'd never guess by looking at it that it must have spent, what, a couple decades buried under that parking lot

Too Cool

woolworthsvs2.jpg

Back