Toronto South Beach Condos + Lofts | ?m | 27s | Amexon | Arsenault

South Beach with passing GO Train from the 23rd floor of Beyond The Sea's north tower:

SouthBeachfBTS.jpg

Here is a small pic I took with my phone a couple of days ago, it looks like they were working on the 18th floor

southbeachpic.JPG

Last edited:
From this afternoon. From this vantage point, it looks like the crane is being replaced or repaired but its just how they line up.

Attachments

• DSC01685.jpg
    DSC01685.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 246
Here are some new pics with great views :)

img3.jpg
img2.jpg
img1.jpg

Attachments

• img3.jpg
    img3.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 340
  • img2.jpg
    img2.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 338
  • img1.jpg
    img1.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 332
11 October 2010: I may make fun of the name...but as it had been 4 months since I last saw these buildings I will admit I was pleasantly surprised--the glass and massing is by far the best of the South Etobicoke condos under construction to date--almost aA-ish...

dsc01036rz.jpg

dsc01037kq.jpg

Compare to the cheesy Star tower crap in the background.

Last edited:
South Beach from a variety of viewpoints.

From the west:

SouthBeachWestP1190301.jpg

The bigger view from the west, with iLofts on the left:

SouthBeachiLoftsP1190302.jpg

With the Mimico Creek in the foreground. This is future parkland:

SouthBeachMimicoP1190329.jpg

Looking up the Mimico from the south, with Beyond the Sea on the left:

BeyondSouthBeachP1190323.jpg

From Park Lawn, with the crane for the second tower out front:

SouthBeachCraneP1190333.jpg

Greats shots, 42! I guess we'll soon see for sure what the final height of these puppies is going to be.

Heights

Greats shots, 42! I guess we'll soon see for sure what the final height of these puppies is going to be.

I worked on these approvals back in 2006 when I worked for another planning firm. Was my first big planning project. Sat through the whole OMB hearing too!!! They are 29 stories each. Originally there were 3 towers but it got scaled back.

I think its a pretty good thing that they decided to go with 2 instead of 3 buildings...

Project-- Cant wait to see it done... Pretty much it should top off in approx 1 more week... pending weather...

Last edited:

Back