Toronto South Beach Condos + Lofts | ?m | 27s | Amexon | Arsenault

I would throw the thought out there that this project is desperate, considering the notion that they've spent an excessive amount of money on advertising, a huge sales centre, and more aggressive a-frames in the area.

I heard from a contact at their construction company that all this activity on-site is just a marketing tactic and they have not yet gotten the go ahead for construction.

Try to buy a suite in this development and notice that the process is shady, from them saying that something is 'sold out' but there is actually a unit that just came back ready for sale, to amendments to the agreement to protect the buyer that are not accepted by the builder.

I'm surprised that they get away with advertising the starting price at $188,900, when they haven't had anything at that price available for months!

A small rant that I'm sure will materialize in the near future!

So you think they would put up construction trailers and temp fencing to get people excited? Maybe they are acutally starting construction ever think of that? Why is it so hard to believe?

Conspiracy Theory

I would throw the thought out there that this project is desperate, considering the notion that they've spent an excessive amount of money on advertising, a huge sales centre, and more aggressive a-frames in the area.

I heard from a contact at their construction company that all this activity on-site is just a marketing tactic and they have not yet gotten the go ahead for construction.

Try to buy a suite in this development and notice that the process is shady, from them saying that something is 'sold out' but there is actually a unit that just came back ready for sale, to amendments to the agreement to protect the buyer that are not accepted by the builder.

I'm surprised that they get away with advertising the starting price at $188,900, when they haven't had anything at that price available for months!

So you actually signed up in order to write this comment?

I heard from a legitimate contact (Demi) that Amexon is actually Ashton Kutcher... so when you decide to purchase a unit he comes out of the trailer yelling "You just got punk'd!"...

Last edited:
lol. I'm just putting it out there cause a friend of mine works for the construction company, and he said that they haven't gotten the go-ahead for construction, and that this is a facade.

I'll stick with my hearsay... considering it came from Demi... maybe your contact in Toddglen got punk'd... ;)

lol...I actually had them tell me they were sold out twice but both times one became available.

I don't think the project is desperate. I'm really looking forward to seeing this up.

Last edited:
lol...maybe he did get punked..it just all sounds fishy to me.

Why is it when a condo project do serious ads people think they are desperate to sell or in trouble?.SB is doing well in a good area,the only slight problem I see when Christies is sold it will block a good portion of SB view of the lake.

but..why would it block there view..I heard when Christies is sold..they are putting in either a mall or plaza. This is the word on the street.

Drove by the SB site yesterday looks like construction is on its way. A few trucks going into the gates and a few workers on site.

but..why would it block there view..I heard when Christies is sold..they are putting in either a mall or plaza. This is the word on the street.

No Puppa condo with retail at the base.I heard Chrisities is moving to the Brampton where the taxes are half compared to Lakeshore.

i agree with puppa... i heard once Cristie moves out in a couple of years it will be replaced with a mall... although i would like to see some nice condos with retail space to reflect SB on the other side of parklawn...

puppa... looking at this photo posted by ducati in one of the threads i'd have to say that south beach will most likely block portion of your city view... if not SB than one of the future motel strip condos... they'll obstruct my city view too...

Condoview.jpg

GRANDE FINALE -- Sign up for the Second Tower

Just got this email from South Beach...

picture.php

Dear _______,

Award Winning South Beach Condos + Lofts is now under construction.
As a registrant you are invited to the pre-launch of the second and final tower - The Grand Finale.

During our pre-launch, you will have the opportunity take advantage of early suite selection, special limited time pricing and amazing incentives.

The Vibe of South Beach Comes Alive at Park Lawn and Lakeshore with Lakeview Living starting at $188,000.

The first tower is sold out so don't miss this opportunity to be part of this spectacular master planned development.

Come visit us now, prior to the launch date of August 29th and August 30th.

The Presentation Gallery features three model suites and is open seven days a week from 10am - 8pm. We are located at 88 Park Lawn Road, Toronto (Park Lawn and Lakeshore).

We look forward to seeing you there.

Feel The Vibe,

South Beach Condos + Lofts
www.southbeachtoronto.com

Great news! I think this is going to be an amazing project in an amazing area...have they actually started digging yet? I wonder if that would even be possible seeing as how both towers are going to be going up directly where the sales center is located now. Perhaps they are going to move the sales center to a different location? Anyways, positive news regardless...

Back