Toronto South Beach Condos + Lofts | ?m | 27s | Amexon | Arsenault

Does anyone know if public transit (TTC) often goes through there? On the website they only seem to have 3 buses in the morning and 3 at night. How do people get downtown unless they drive car?

It's already more than three buses a day per direction - as of later this month it's going to all day service on this branch of the 66.

The bus goes north though. To get to union, you would have to take the bus up to Old Mill Station, then take the train back down. Seems inconvenient.

Well, there's also the option of strolling on down to Lakeshore and taking the Queen streetcar east...

Yea, that's a pretty short stole too.

...and every once in a while the idea of moving the Long Branch GO station to Park Lawn Road resurfaces. Maybe just adding another GO station would be a good idea.

You mean Long Branch GO, or Mimico GO?

Given that Mimico's a remnant old-school "metal shed" GO station, I wouldn't be surprised if there's plans for rebuilding and perhaps relocation further east where the condos are/will be...

Whoopsie! Yup, I meant Mimico. Had a slightly dyslexetobic moment there.

I dropped by the sales office to check up on them and was told that 70% of the building is sold which is pretty good considering todays market.
I was also told that the builder was approved for financing this project and will break ground as planned.
Can't wait... :)

:rolleyes:when are they going to start construction on this South Beach building. When will the occupancy date be. I have been hearing late 2010 but in my doc it says may 2011.

I dropped by the sales office to check up on them and was told that 70% of the building is sold which is pretty good considering todays market.
I was also told that the builder was approved for financing this project and will break ground as planned.
Can't wait... :)

How's the prices looking?. It's gonna be hard selling the remaining units when every builder is starting to slash prices.

the LRT is a gimme....the TTC already received funding for that expansion..with the new streetcars and the new "greening" of this area it will be amazing.5 minutes walk to a LRT line is perfect for this area.Why would anyone want to be in the heart of the city with smog,noise,traffic when you go 15 minutes away and have the shores within walking distance and if you really need to drive the entrance ramp to the major highways is minutes away..

"How's the prices looking?. It's gonna be hard selling the remaining units when every builder is starting to slash prices. "

at %70 sold they have enough presold to go into the building mode.I doubt you see a major price reduction more of free "incentives" mostly inline with upgrades.

Last edited:
does anyone noe when construction will start for this project.
Any idea when construction will be done.
What happens if phase 2 doesnt sell does phase 1 still go up because i noticed the lobby is joining of the 2 towers???

Back