News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 376     0 

Toronto skyline

Ahhhhh how did you get inside Tower Automotive??? Were these photos taken before the ground floor was boarded up? The linseed factory is always my top choice for urban exploration. Nice shots!

I actually went into Tower with permission from the owners, though many have been through without :)

Complete galleries from those visits:
December 2009
October 2011
February 2012

This is so epic. this is that skyline shot that makes Toronto look so perfect and balanced. skylinegasm!

AMAZING photos across the board. esp that panorama! I believe Flickr allows for some pretty large images.

from today
DSCF7304_zps0015fc0c.jpg

DSCF7310_zpse6fac0e2.jpg

DSCF7317_zpsf9a18e57.jpg

DSCF7321_zps1ab00bd0.jpg

DSCF7323_zps12052dcb.jpg

DSCF7419_zpse3f98b41.jpg

DSCF7414_zps8fddf845.jpg

Not a picture but a video of Toronto's southwestern skyline evolution over 6 months.

[video=youtube;-OLo9zYqN7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OLo9zYqN7w[/video]

Sorry if this is a bit shaky, this is a raw output from the camera with no post-processing.

Where was this taken, and how did you get the water to come out in that lovely colour?

This was taken from Humber Bay park, the west part. The water came out to be that color because at the time, it was alot darker than the picture makes it out to be, the long exposure just managed to capture every bit of light coming from the horizon, eliminating any blue left in the sky.

Of course, some color boosting was done during the processing process.

That's a beautiful shot!

Two more from the same vantage:

Glow Pt 1: Sunrise by Empty Quarter, on Flickr

Glow Pt 2: Sunset by Empty Quarter, on Flickr

Back