Toronto Seventy5 Portland | ?m | 11s | Freed | Core Architects

Re: Site

Phillippe Starke is one of the first customers scheduled to be shot into sub-orbital space on Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic spacelines.

That must means he designs one helluva good condo.

We're getting a Phillippe Starke instead of a Philippe Starck? Oh fuggitall!!!

Or a Richard Starkey
Ringo2.jpg

Yeah. Phillippe Starke, the bar-washroom imitation perfume of condo designers.

75 Portland

In this weekend's National Post party page they featured the party for the official launch of 75 Portland, and Phillipe Starck was there as well.
The columnist noted that the development is already 80% sold out.

Was at that party, bought into the building.... Starck is indeed a strange character. From what I have heard the building was nearly 70% sold after the 10 day cooling off period for the initial purchases. Construction has been moved up to start in the spring as a result of the successful launch.

Don't know who's the bigger fool- Starck for licensing his good name to a lying scoundral like Freed or those of you who actually believe that this piece of garbage is 70% sold!

Freed won't outlast the rapidly cooling condo cycle. He's a garbage builder. His reputation is notoriously awful. Caveat Emptor people!

jbsuperior - nice start on the forum... calling members here fools.

Anyway, i have no idea what you are talking about. I have been into Freed's 66 portland many times and know several owners there. The building has turned out very well and all owners I know have had a flawless experience with the builder. And yes - the building is definitely sold to the degree stated - I have seen the stack of completed contracts with my own eyes. So if anyone here is a fool it is you.

The fact that Starck would even consider licensing himself to this sort of wanna-trendy crap is testament to just how desparate that fool Freed really is!

^I'm not sure I follow. Since according to you it is Freed who is desperate, why would Starck be hitching his wagon to someone in such a state?

He's a garbage builder. His reputation is notoriously awful. Caveat Emptor people!

Have you had a bad experience? Want to share?

Freed has an excellent reputation among other developers and is in very good standing with Tarion. He's come out of nowhere at a young age and had a half dozen extremely successful buildings in that area south of King.

550 Wellington has also sold very well and he has a great team of architects and interior designers for that project, which has also won numerous awards.

So garbage... or extremely successful in developing a strong brand and niche in the hyper-competitive downtown condo market?

UNETHNICAL BEHAVIOR

People like Freed deserve to be exposed as the frauds that they are. I know numerous people who have been on the receiving end of his unethical behavior. These are people who have had real estate dealings with him directly. This being an anonymous forum I reserve my right to maintain the privilege of privacy. However, let it be known that he is a true scoundral.

Back