Toronto Scout Condos | 38.65m | 12s | Graywood | CMV

IMG_6986.JPG

I think the glazing looks fairly decent, with the mullion panel kept to minimum portion. Just need the rest of the cladding to be well done too, which I presume is going to be precast bricks.

Supposedly late 2022, early 2023; but as you know those days can be delayed. Original intended occupancy was Spring-Summer 2022 which was already pushed back.

They really need to upgrade the intersection at St. Clair/Old Weston road though - one lane through there is a nightmare.

It's really bad both for drivers and cyclists. Unfortunately, there's no current provision in the underpass widening project to include bike lanes. I think they should have just depressed the railway corridor in a trench for the SmartTrack station and restored St. Clair Avenue West to cross it at grade. They would have had more road space that way.

Last edited:
It's really bad both for drivers and cyclists. Unfortunately, there's no current provision in the underpass widening project to include bike lanes. I think they should have just depressed the railway corridor in a trench for the SmartTrack station and restored St. Clair Avenue West to cross it at grade. They would have had more road space that way.

That would be ideal, but this city is too cheap to splurge on something like that.

Back