Toronto Savvy Condos | ?m | 22s | Menkes | Rafael + Bigauskas

It's now up a few floor higher than that. I think it's only at the north and south end that the precast panels will be as wide as they are. I imagine the east and west elevations will have a similar look as the the Cosmo buildings, like shown in Drum's pic here.

5808683591_71b459e194_b.jpg

anyone know anything about the art fixtures yet? what art does the other buildings have?

Savvy_14-09-2011.jpg

The construction of the townhouses on the north side of the Savvy building has begun this week.

Attachments

• Savvy_14-09-2011.jpg
    Savvy_14-09-2011.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 806
Wow, what's traffic going to be like when this project is done with people moved in? How long does it take now to get out from the Cosmo building to Yonge and the 401?

Wow, what's traffic going to be like when this project is done with people moved in? How long does it take now to get out from the Cosmo building to Yonge and the 401?

Its not so bad if you turn left onto Yonge at Avondale (@Starbucks, where there is a traffic light) instead of Glendora (@Friendly Grek, where there is no light)

Has this project been delayed again? That's what I heard...can anyone confirm it for me? When is it due to be finished and when is the move in date?

Has this project been delayed again? That's what I heard...can anyone confirm it for me? When is it due to be finished and when is the move in date?

When I shot the complex a week ago, it was moving a long nicely.

If you are a buyer, better check with the office, not here for dates.

Work is underway on the Townhouse

Nov 25 http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=50313109@N00&q=savvy
6413265429_a5c2dd1abe_b.jpg

6413253613_7d0d77d7b6_b.jpg

6413260615_96b7d59174_b.jpg

6413247153_091b7038df_b.jpg

Thanks for the photos, they're great shots.

I'm not a buyer...it's a rather long story, but basically I'm waiting for someone to move into this condo so I can move into another condo. I knew occupancy was delayed until May 1st, but just now I was told that it was pushed back again but without any dates.

I was hoping it was only for a couple of weeks but I have no idea.

argg I hate this complex ... basically looks like a giant shed, with the 'siding' effect they have going on, ON EVERY BUILDING ...

17 Anndale Drive (286 units)

Yonge/Sheppard area intensification. According to Google Maps, will be replacing low-rise houses.

http://app.toronto.ca/DevelopmentApplications/searchPlanningAppSetup.do?action=init

17 ANNDALE DR

Condominium Approval 11 315870 NNY 23 CD Ward 23
- North York Nov 25, 2011 Application Submitted Nov 25, 2011 --- May, Christopher
(416) 395-7124
Standard residential condominium consisting of 286 residential apartment units and 25 townhouse units with 369 total parking spaces in a 3-level underground garage.

I did a search of your reference on the City of Toronto Website, 17 Annadale is part of the Menkes Savvy condo development those townhouses are already up.

There are two sets of buildings on the east side of the Savvy condo that includes the 17 Anndale address running parallel to Tradewinds Avenue. There is another set to the west of the building that has recently been finished in stucco. There have not been any updates to the Savvy thread recently.

I would think that these should be part of that thread.

Back