Toronto Ryerson Student Learning Centre | 50.59m | 8s | Ryerson University | Zeidler

Well I'm not sure where TOfan696's rumored retail will go, seeing as the building has much in common with this:

sweet-tooth-large.jpg

The demolition of the existing buildings on Yonge Street has resumed in the past few days, after a rather long hiatus.

Well I'm not sure where TOfan696's rumored retail will go, seeing as the building has much in common with this:

sweet-tooth-large.jpg

I work closely with the planning dept and have seen preliminary plans, there is a one storey strip of retail along Yonge street, but it doesn't go up to attach to the tooth, the retail slopes down to gould street in which it becomes the entry point to an elevated park that sits underneath the building (think OCAD but the space underneath is elevated by one floor. The concern with the retail is that is big box format rather than following the pattern of retail that exists on Yonge right now and thus is being revised.

"I'd like a thousand fillings, please."

Automation Gallery, I'm going to hope you realized Tuscani mentioned a dental supply store in reference to the shape of the proposed Student Learning Centre. Obviously nobody thinks that would be suitable for Yonge and Gould.

Back