Vaughan Rosepark Townhomes | ?m | 3s | Arya Corporation | Icon

New pictures from today, progress continues!

DJI_0151.jpeg
DJI_0146.jpeg
DJI_0148.jpeg
DJI_0172.jpeg
DJI_0177.jpeg
DJI_0191.jpeg
DJI_0158.jpeg
DJI_0168.jpeg

Look at the single detached homes in the background. Each one has a different shade of brick, yet all of the colours harmonize. Why don't developers do that anymore with townhouse complexes?

It's boring to repeat the same colour scheme block after block. Yet, it's now the norm. Give me a block of plum brick, a block of charcoal brick, a block of tan brick, and a block of orange brick, please. Things don't have to feel this mass produced and boring.

Hi Everyone We got our delay notices. Not happening this year. Exact 1 year delay from when we were supposed to get the place lol. Getting in Feb now.
Hi - were you supposed to move in this August? not sure if this is going to be communicated out to all or for those who received first occupancy dates.

Hi Everyone We got our delay notices. Not happening this year. Exact 1 year delay from when we were supposed to get the place lol. Getting in Feb now.
Hi. What was your last tentative occupancy date before they move into Feb? and what block are you in? We are in block 8 and our tentative occupancy date is currently December 19. I am wondering if your last tentative occupancy date was before December….

Hi. What was your last tentative occupancy date before they move into Feb? and what block are you in? We are in block 8 and our tentative occupancy date is currently December 19. I am wondering if your last tentative occupancy date was before December….
You will receive your firm occupancy date 3 months before your second occupancy date (sometime in sept i assume). My occupancy date was pushed out 10 weeks, assuming yours will be similar - block 15

Hi Everyone We got our delay notices. Not happening this year. Exact 1 year delay from when we were supposed to get the place lol.

Our second occupancy was in november end

Hi - were you supposed to move in this August? not sure if this is going to be communicated out to all or for those who received first occupancy dates.
The whole site is delayed for this years round of occupancy. Nobody is moving in on their current given dates if they were supposed to get occupancy this year.

You will get your firm date on September 19th. I can guarantee you that you will not be moving in December. Your block was one of the last to go up so it is delayed. You should expect March/April 2025.

Hey
You will get your firm date on September 19th. I can guarantee you that you will not be moving in December. Your block was one of the last to go up so it is delayed. You should expect March/April 2025.
hey. So we got our firm occupancy date October 15. We were not notified 90 days prior that there is a delay. What does this mean if they delay? Do we get any compensation?

Hey

hey. So we got our firm occupancy date October 15. We were not notified 90 days prior that there is a delay. What does this mean if they delay? Do we get any compensation?
Hey! I know someone who was in your exact situation and they got delayed. They were supposed to have July 26th occupancy and were ASKED weeks before the occupancy to VOLUNTARILY move the occupancy date by signing an amendment to change the date. They did NOT sign this because if they did, they would not be entitled to any compensation that they would get (and are now getting) because they did miss the firm occupancy date. They are getting the $150 per day now until occupancy or up to $7500. They have a new date of August 29th. If you do happen to get a notice asking to move the date I would advise not signing it because they will probably have no choice but to move it regardless and then you will get your compensation. What block are you in? You only get 90 days notice for a tentative occupancy date. A firm date is supposed to be firm (except with these slow guys causing problems)

IMG_7143.jpeg
If you are a purchaser at Rosepark or want to learn more about the community, please join the Rosepark Townhomes Purchasers Facebook group! Share with any owners you know!

Last edited:

Back