Toronto River & Fifth Condominiums | 130.5m | 37s | Broccolini | Graziani + Corazza

Is Mercedes going by the wayside? I am looking at the pictures just posted and I know the block well and the Mercedes dealership appears to be gone. Did I interpret this correctly? It's got the green tower on it.
No Mercedes.png

Attachments

• No Mercedes.png
    No Mercedes.png
    253.5 KB · Views: 788
Looking at the landscape plan, I find myself a bit confused. I don't usually have any trouble reading these.

But for some reason I find the road widening reference quite confusing.

Perhaps someone can clarify their reading of the intent.

All I know is that this is third generation Mandelbaum and the second generation cofounded Lanterra. This is a major step backwards for good design in Toronto when the future of a top development family takes such an ass backwards step.

Wow, beyond banal. Also typical G + C. River City is supposed to be a cute little niche of design. Looks like the developer didn't get the memo...

Wow, beyond banal. Also typical G + C. River City is supposed to be a cute little niche of design. Looks like the developer didn't get the memo...

Unfortunately this site is not part of River City - the four phases of that project is already spoken for by S+P.

AoD

Absolutely pathetic when you compare it to work spaces like Sweeny & Co which operate in a nice open spaced, modern environment.

Back