Toronto Reunion Crossing | ?m | 11s | Diamond Kilmer | Giannone Petricone

E7A19001-3E3C-4584-ACFA-9C3B07F06583.jpeg

Hey guys, so one of the buildings will be assigned to Habitat or the Habitat families will be spread out in those stacked condos?

In this instance, the habitat for humanity units are a separate development (technically) that has been severed from the main development. It is the last row of townhomes (after the road), closest to the park.
Thanks! do you know if the development have finished for those stacked condos and when is the eta?

Thanks! do you know if the development have finished for those stacked condos and when is the eta?
Not sure about the Habitat for Humanity townhomes, as those are separately managed, but for the ones within the complex, they are almost complete with occupancy finishing in August. I think some of the first townhome units (as per above) move in next month.

Thanks for the reply
Not sure about the Habitat for Humanity townhomes, as those are separately managed, but for the ones within the complex, they are almost complete with occupancy finishing in August. I think some of the first townhome units (as per above) move in next month.
Thanks for the reply. Do you know where the parking will be for the townhome condos? based on the below map I don't see one.

1685210558752.png

Is anyone else concerned about the ease of access to the townhouses? We went there yesterday and just waltzed in. We’re in Block B so right in front and a little worried about how easy it would be for someone to just walk-in.

Back