Toronto Residences Of College Park Condos | ?m | 51s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

Those podium townhouses remind me of the brownstones of Park Slope, or the terraces of Kensington...except that they lack any architectural integrity, are constructed of poor materials and are cordoned off from the public realm.

There's a Starbucks going into the retail unit beside the Pizza Pizza in the South tower. I was walking by today and saw the blueprints leaning up against the window.

There's a Starbucks going into the retail unit beside the Pizza Pizza in the South tower. I was walking by today and saw the blueprints leaning up against the window.

Well there is a starbucks 1/2 a block away, I guess that's too far. But at this corner/vicinity we'll have 2 starbucks, 2 timhortons, 2 timothy's, second cup, java joe's and another indy shop about 1/2 block down Bay. Will be a well cafinated area.

2307980019_ae31b352c7_b.jpg

New condos result in more corporate chain stores downtown, eh?

Really very few interesting boutiques opening in the bases of these c.2000-2008 condo boom. Pizza Pizza who could get excited by their cardboard food?

While photos are nice on UT, the fewer I see of this hideous development the happier I'll be. So UT photographers: stop uploading photos of this eyesore!

Thanks.

Really very few interesting boutiques opening in the bases of these c.2000-2008 condo boom. Pizza Pizza who could get excited by their cardboard food?

While photos are nice on UT, the fewer I see of this hideous development the happier I'll be. So UT photographers: stop uploading photos of this eyesore!

Thanks.

Here's a better idea. Don't go checking out the threads that concern the various projects that you don't like (which would be just about all of them) and allow the rest of us who are intested in these projects to view the threads without having to get through all of your postings which are essentially the same...I hate this project/this one is ugly/I woudn't live here...etc. You don't seem to even like the city so why bother with this site (why even live here for that matter?). Maybe it's time you moved out on your own and went to live in a city you might enjoy. Cut the ties with mommy and daddy and pay your own way.

Back