Toronto Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto | 207.86m | 53s | Graywood | Kohn Pedersen Fox

Nice night time shots.

Thats the problem with having an SLR is that you cant stick the lens through the mesh. Someone should go and cut a hole in the mesh or even better they should make windows like Bay Adelaide.

Ritz-RBC

IMG_0197.jpg

picture courtesy of sunman SSC.

This project may reach ground level faster than I anticipated. I thought this project wouldn't reach ground level until March...looks like it may end up being at ground level sooner than that.

Possibly a stupid question here, but is there supposed to be space left between both RBC and RITZ? I got the impression that there was going to be a slot between the two to allow access to Front?

p5

Yes there will be a space between the 2 buildings, but the underground garage is being built as one.

^^Thanks Jdot..so what you are saying is that whatever space is remaining after they allow for the garage entrance, that will be left for through-access to front..?

p5

I wonder if the westward Union-to-Wellington PATH expansion, which I assume will connect to Simcoe Place / RBC / Ritz, will involve the large parking lot at the foot of University?

How did you get those shots? The only clear vantage point from that side has wire mesh covering it. Or was it removed?

sorry I have taken so long to get back to this thread re: my night pics...

when I was there on Nuit Blanche, there was some scaffolding set up under the CBC overhang with some tripods for tv cameras bolted on it. Nobody was around so I climbed up... standing on top of the platform gave a clear view over the fencing surrounding the site - bonus!

Back