Toronto Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto | 207.86m | 53s | Graywood | Kohn Pedersen Fox

I think we're at 1-2 floors to go right?

video.mjpg

One word: EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's an INSANE shot!!!! the clouds are sppoky!

The colours stand out soooooo much!

And i agree...TOO much empty space (a.k.a. parking lots)!
*ESPECIALLY the lot where the Ritz presentation centre is... that lot has potential for a tall one :D

300 front will look awesome from that shot!

the bottom of the Ritz looks colorful in that shot! Ritz looks SO skinny and tall (but puny (like everything else) compared to the CN Tower)

RBC's roof looks so white (and clean) :)

one of the shorter metro hall buildings looks discoloured!

INSANELY LEGIT photo find Cal :D:D:D:D:D:D
*you'd better post it for on skyscraperpage for us ...

or else...

I think we're at 1-2 floors to go right?

I think the floor with the supports being poured now is 52, then the final residential level.

Isn't the last floor of the Ritz the penthouse with the 17 foot ceilings, might just take an extra week.:)

17 feet? Are you sure? I recall apartment ceiling heights being 10' and 12' for the PH.

dt, I may be wrong about this one, but is there not one of the big ones going up that have incredible high penthouse ceilings.

You could very well be correct, I'm just going on what I recall reading about PH ceiling heights. Now if it's a 12 foot ceiling it's probably more like 13 1/2 to run HVAC without exposing those dreaded bulk-heads us commoners have come to live with, lighting upgrades in-ceiling, automation controls etc.

Back