Toronto RBC WaterPark Place III | 140.2m | 30s | Oxford Properties | WZMH

I forgot about that, just the regular rubble along there is interesting. Backstage had lots of funky junk. Cool

I drove buy here yestarday, and they seem to be level with the gardiner now, maybe even a bit higher. Sorry i dont have any pictures.

Today:

WP_20130329_015.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20130329_015.jpg
    WP_20130329_015.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1,219
Can't wait til it's done. This is gonna do a lot to animate the area. I still find it hard to believe that with as much construction as has happened south of the tracks over the last 10 years, there are still huge parking lots chequering the area.

Can't wait til it's done. This is gonna do a lot to animate the area.

Is it? I think the people that work there will largely stay inside the building. Not sure how a bank tower animates the area. There will however probably be another dry cleaners, nail salon, and SUBWAY sandwich store.

My day isn't complete until I've read this same exact complaint posted in about a half dozen threads. This one's in a thread about an office tower instead of a condo tower, so that's a little refreshing.

Is it? I think the people that work there will largely stay inside the building. Not sure how a bank tower animates the area. There will however probably be another dry cleaners, nail salon, and SUBWAY sandwich store.

Well let's discuss what animate means to you and then, having a consensus definition of "animate", we can proceed from there. Thanks for your reply and I await further constructive correspondence with you in the future.

Well let's discuss what animate means to you and then, having a consensus definition of "animate", we can proceed from there. Thanks for your reply and I await further constructive correspondence with you in the future.

What does it mean to you? I too await further constructive discussion. :cool:

Back