Toronto QueenChurch | 185.9m | 57s | Tridel | Kirkor

Tridel has actually been doing a lot better lately. The Well, Aqua projects, Alexandria Park projects, Via Bloor, etc. have all been turning out quite nicely. Regent Park is looking promising as well.

Then again they are still building stuff like this.. so...

Condo developments can be a quite a paradox at times in Toronto. Despite some of their exterior shortcomings that they often get criticized for on UT, Tridel would be among the top options for condo buyers in terms of interior finishes and quality consistency.

From condos I've seen recently, I would say ones by Daniels have a good level of consistency on their interiors too. Along with some buildings by Menkes and Plaza.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, I've heard Lanterra interiors have had some poorer reviews. I was also unimpressed by a unit I saw at King Blue Condos which was built by Greenland.

While after viewing 150 Redpath by Freed, I'd say it was alright and around mid-tier.

Strange how they rendered the heritage buildings so poorly.
They look much better in the photo, and I'm surprised that they aen't restoring the cornices (?)
(at least it's not shown in the rendering).

EVKB4A5U4AA4hR-.jpg

I'd take Tridel's reliability over Baziz's nightmare rep, just look at the green emerald building @ Yonge and Sheppard, you dont want that...

I didnt think Queen St East could look any more dreary than it already is, but with all these proposals we're getting we're somehow finding a way to make one of the ugliest corridors in the city.

This is actually disgusting.
I get it people hate condos, but this site has been vacant for so long and it's literally a dead corner atm. I would love to see the retail and all young residents into the area along with the people/project in 88/100 queen street.

Renders here are old - expect something new.
Bazis's favourite architect on board now.

Did I just hear Rosario Varacelli's name dropped?

Seeing as he is a partner in Bazis that would make sense...............

Back