Toronto Queen & Ashbridge | 60.15m | 17s | Context Development | Teeple Architects

qa-343.jpg

qa-344.jpg

qa-345.jpg

This stupid building. This is a brand new wall; they could have put it together any way they wanted to ... and they did THIS. Congrats, you won the quilting competition, grandma. And this is the wall that frames the "public space".

qa-347.jpg

There's more just out of view in this section, but it's best appreciated at a later stage of completion.

This is what those clean, white buildings look like up close. There has to be another round of finish to clean this up before it's done, right? I'm guessing the little holes are for connecting some sort of outer layer?

qa-348.jpg

It's going to look more like this cheap, steel garden shed, right? Sort of cleaned up?

qa-350.jpg

And not like this?

qa-349.jpg

qa-352.jpg

qa-351.jpg

This is what those clean, white buildings look like up close. There has to be another round of finish to clean this up before it's done, right? I'm guessing the little holes are for connecting some sort of outer layer?

View attachment 596411

It's going to look more like this cheap, steel garden shed, right? Sort of cleaned up?

View attachment 596412
And not like this?

View attachment 596413

View attachment 596414

View attachment 596415
I ran buy it earlier and thought the same thing about the finish. This really is a set of buildings that look better without my glasses on/not up close

Back