Toronto Quartz at Concord CityPlace | 131.97m | 41s | Concord Adex | RAW Design

It won't be nearly as close to the G.E. as its across-expressway neighbour Panorama though. That is some seriously close proximity. These two will make for quite the imposing gateway to downtown on either side of the Gardiner as you head east.

It won't be nearly as close to the G.E. as its across-expressway neighbour Panorama though. That is some seriously close proximity. These two will make for quite the imposing gateway to downtown on either side of the Gardiner as you head east.

Yeah, and if im not mistaken there will be another one just as tall east of this one fronting Bathurst street.

sorry i mean west:D

Last edited:
West of this one. AG - you're having a dyslexic evening.

Cityplace is running 30 second TV spots for Quartz, "framed by nature" is one of the taglines - nothing about noise & exhaust from the Gardiner Expressway. I don't watch a whole lot of network TV but I can't remember the last time I saw an ad on TV for a condominium. The ad I saw tonight was on CityNews at 6pm.

Cityplace is running 30 second TV spots for Quartz, "framed by nature" is one of the taglines - nothing about noise & exhaust from the Gardiner Expressway. I don't watch a whole lot of network TV but I can't remember the last time I saw an ad on TV for a condominium. The ad I saw tonight was on CityNews at 6pm.

Any mention of dog droppings all over?

the ad also runs every morning at CP24 breakfast

Cityplace: Blocks 33 & 37

Quartz is the first phase onto the market from these two blocks. Planning applications have now been submitted:

A site plan application has been submitted for the Quartz Railway Lands West Block 33 project - An application for 2 new towers (38 and 42 Stories). Mixed use buildings containing retail at grade - 943 residential units - 614 parking spaces - 709 bicycle parking space. 3 levels below grade parking garage.

Rezoning application for both Blocks 33 and 37 has also been submitted for 5 mixed use buildings containing commercial at ground floor and residential units above. The Block 37 component of the Railway lands west ncludes 3 new buildings (29, 18 and 8 storey buildings), Mixed use residential with ground floor retail with a total of 563 residential units, 4 levels below grade parking with 439 parkings spaces and 434 bicycle parking spaces.

Last edited:
from toronto.ca/planningapplications

511 BREMNER BLVD
Site Plan Approval 11 176236 STE 20 SA Ward 20
- Tor & E.York Apr 15, 2011 --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Site plan approal application - BLOCK 33 Railway Lands West - Application for 2 new towers (38 and 42 Stories). Mixed use building containing retail at grade - 943 residential units - 614 parking spaces - 709 bicycle parking space. 3 levels below grade parking garage.
511 BREMNER BLVD
OPA / Rezoning 11 176275 STE 20 OZ Ward 20
- Tor & E.York Apr 15, 2011 --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Rezoning application for - (BOTH BLOCKS 33 and 37 RAILWAY LANDS WEST) (5 Mixed use buildings containing commercial at ground floor and residential units above) BLOCK 33 Railway Lands West - Application for 2 new towers (38 and 42 Stories). Mixed use building containing retail at grade - 943 residential units - 614 parking spaces - 709 bicycle parking space. 3 levels below grade parking garage. and Block 37 of Railway lands west - 3 new buildings (29, 18 and 8 storey buildings), Mixed use residential with ground floor retail. (563 residential units, 4 levels below grade parking with 439 parkings spaces - 434 bicycle parking spaces

Hey Mike, is that an additional two buildings (38s/42s) to that block 33, or is that including Quartz that i would assume would be 42 storeys. Block 37 is pretty clear with the three (29s/18s/8s) buildings.

Recent photo

5662913240_49a1d4a70e_b.jpg

The standard appliances seem to be an upgrade from the ones featured previously.
It was interesting to see that Miele was an upgrade option for units in Parade.

Back