Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Thank you for the continued insight on this project. It is very much appreciated. What millimeter bars are they using? I would imagine it would be 25mmnplus correct?

Correct, 25-50mm.

So going to ask the special little canary that's in this chat if this information is true. If it is I would love to actually come down and see this pour

It's not for the pour as far as I know.

Last edited:
Holy supports Batman, that’s a lot of yellow supports.

The transfer slab started ~Sept 22 and still going.

Sept 22
View attachment 517188

Oct 13
View attachment 517187

Nov 2.
View attachment 517192

I guess those floors weren't passing the cue ball test... 🙀

Due past accidents *knock on wood*, "typical" slabs (200-300 mm) require 3 floors of shoring below the formwork, now imagine the weight of this slab.

Should note, it has nothing to do with the current forming company, it was accidents in the past that made it an industry standard.
Not too shabby of a colour though. Maybe we can get a yellow building in the city?

Don't know if it's true but I heard the manufacturer choose that colour to make them stand out and be easily recognizable.

Last edited:
It's not for the pour as far as I know.
The CIBC Square notice came out today. New bridge is being installed between 141 Bay and Union Station (over Bay St.) 7 pm Friday Nov 10 to 5 am Monday Nov 13
If the transfer slab pour is the same weekend …..
edit: traffic…. My condo is still for sale - walk score 100 transit score 100. Anyone?

Last edited:
Not too shabby of a colour though. Maybe we can get a yellow building in the city?

Holy supports Batman, that’s a lot of yellow supports.

The transfer slab started ~Sept 22 and still going.

Sept 22
View attachment 517188

Oct 13
View attachment 517187

Nov 2.
View attachment 517192
I think that the yellow sticks support each floor to make the heavy cement by pouring soon to make strong to build up to 105 floors? Do ya think ?

Ok, height fan-boys and girls of UT...........your dream has come true.

Decision Report - Approval Recommended for the proposed height increases, coming to the next meeting of TEYCC:

We're heading to 105s they got the full ask.

All for only $3,000,000 in additional S.37 benefits! Bargain price!

Massing model:

1699018745637.png

The new height would put the 2nd tower here *between Aon Center and 875 North Michigan Avenue in Chi-town. So as supertalls are in the Americas, we're in the big kids club now. Congratulations, Toronto! And for what that's worth...

*Source:

As an admitted height fanboy... I'm thrilled with the bonus height increase for SkyTower of .32 metres.

SkyTower now 344.90m and Phase 3 306.8m @Art Tsai

Last edited:
Ok, height fan-boys and girls of UT...........your dream has come true.

Decision Report - Approval Recommended for the proposed height increases, coming to the next meeting of TEYCC:

We're heading to 105s they got the full ask.

All for only $3,000,000 in additional S.37 benefits! Bargain price!

Massing model:

View attachment 517432

Adding 116 new units in phase 2 with no increase in the number of elevators. Good luck to all those suckers who live there. On the other hand since nearly all will be Airbnb renters, they may not notice or care.

Back